Networks & IT Infrastructure Manager
Status: Hiring (Open)
Description: An IT solution provider is looking for Networks & IT Infrastructure Manager (Karachi).6 to 8 years of experience of managing large scale networks, operations and infrastructure. The candidates must possess an MS in Computer Systems, Engineering or BS-CSE with relevant certifications and training. Excellent communication skills are required
• Plan, organize, and manage Network and IT operations across the organization and ensure stable and smooth functioning. This includes large-scale deployments, maintenance and optimization of key functional areas, particularly network infrastructure, data centers, server infrastructure and data communications.
• Responsible to negotiate and manage SLAs and vendor contracts.
• Oversee and prioritize associated day-to-day operational activities, tactical projects and strategic initiatives.
• Develop and implement IT/Network policies, procedures, and standards across the systems and network teams.
• Develop and implement IT Business continuity, Network Security and disaster recovery plan.
• Facilitate cross-team collaboration across technical disciplines as well as various business units.